Stage – 1 Call for Executive Summary
Announcement : 9th May, Online Submission Deadline: 15 June, 11.59 pm Pacific Standard Time
- Applicants must complete the Preliminary Information and Declaration (Annexure II).
- Applicants must submit an executive summary of their project online www.usistef.org.
- For the executive summary format refer to Annexure III.
- Applicants must apply under one of the two program areas.
- Applicants will also be required to sign a declaration. For format of this declaration refer to Annexure IV.
Evaluation of Executive Summary
The Endowment Secretariat will check for the completion and eligibility of the Executive Summaries. Review by Joint Screening expert panels (one in each program area) comprised of subject matter experts, business professionals, entrepreneurs and Board members from both India and the United States will byAugust end select a small number of executive summaries based on the evaluation criteria below. These shortlisted teams will be requested to submit a detailed business plan, technical information and make a project presentation (Stage-2).
Evaluation Criteria for Executive Summary
- Problem being addressed
- Market size and target customer
- Societal impact
- Innovativeness of product and technology
- Commercialization strategy and timeline
- Team's strength
- Nature and need of collaboration